officeking.com maintains the highest levels of security possible to safeguard your credit card and personal information. All pages that contain your payment and personal information use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. SSL, the most advanced security software currently available for online transaction, encodes information transferred between you and the server, rendering it unreadable if someone intercepts it.
- We collect only the information required to process your order, this is kept completely confidential and is not sold or distributed to any third party.
- Realex Payments are certified and approved by several leading financial institutions. Our systems and security controls are based on current industry standards. There are several layers of technology in place to ensure the confidentiality, authentication and integrity of information.
- Realex Payments have been accredited with the AIS (Account Information Security) certification by VISA and is one of the few companies in Europe to achieve this. This shows our commitment to above industry standard in every aspect of payment processing.
- Information is sent to us from businesses via the internet and we connect to financial institutions with whom we are fully certified and approved.
- All messages sent to us and the responses from us are authenticated using digitally signed digests.
- All requests are verified against a legal list of IP address and referring URLs.
- Our technical infrastructure is located in secure co-location facilities that have 24x7 manned security and advanced building management systems along with environmental controls.
- Critical servers and applications are monitored constantly to threshold levels and Realex Payments staff are instantly alerted via our real time monitoring and alerting service.
- All connections to the financial institutions are over private dedicated leased circuits, backed up with ISDN lines and in certain cases VPN connections over the internet.
- The network is designed to be highly resilient with duplicate and triplicate systems in place depending on the critical nature of each component.
- Realex Payments are registered with the data protection commissioner as a "Data Processor". Cardholder information is encrypted and not displayed in our reporting systems - realcontrol.